Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Allicat Got Married!

Two weekends ago, I had the privilege of being in my good friend Allison's wedding.  I have known her since college and our birthdays are four days apart!  So we are destined to be friends for life! :)  She was marrying her love, Micah, in Arkansas so Justin and I took a weekend trip (kids went to the grandparents) to enjoy the wedding festivities.

Friday night we made it just in time for the rehearsal.  It was freezing outside and guess who forgot their jacket? At home. Yep.  My gracious husband let me borrow his while he bundled up in a blanket.  It was a relaxing evening with the dinner following and then the wedding party went out later where the bridesmaids totally schooled ALL the guys in a lively game of bowling.

Saturday, us ladies got our hair and makeup done in the morning.


I have 32 bobby pins in my hair and no make up on.  Nice ;)  And Allison looks so glamorous with her hair and makeup!

We head to the Stables to get dressed...

I'd say we clean up pretty well!



 


I don't know how Katie looks so beautiful...we were looking straight into the sun! (Hence the weird look on my face. I'm not mad.)



They say I do and it's official!!

Allison did a great job with the details of her wedding.  She decorated with blue and orange and it was perfect to tie into Micah's love of the OKC Thunder.


She decorated with lots of pumpkins and mason jars with brown sugar and candles.  It smelled divine!


I love this picture of Allison getting sassy.


It was such a fun wedding weekend.  Thanks to Micah and Allison for letting me be apart of their special day.  Love you guys!


No comments: