Saturday, June 22, 2013

VBS: MRCC Style

Whew, did that last week fly by fast. VBS came and went at our church and boy, did my little girl LOVE it. So much, that she is asking for more!  I'm going to enroll her at another local church just so she can get her VBS fill.  She is already okay with not knowing any other kids...which surprises me.  

But back to our VBS.  Cousin Evie came with her and they had a great time!  The theme was Know Grow Show (John 3:16) and we talked about The Prodigal Son, The Seed Sower and The Good Samaritan.  If you want to watch an awesome video for the Seed Sower, click HERE.  Our ministers have way too much fun.


I signed up to be a Tour Guide with her group so I got to enjoy herding 10-12 three year olds around.  Luckily I had three other adults with me but it was still quite a challenge!

Jace got to enjoy VBS too, just in the nursery. He supposedly had good days, but by his picture, I'm not so sure about that.  Grumpy pants.

I'm sad VBS is over - it was really a lot of fun and I especially enjoyed watching Haylie love it.  We are both counting down the days til next year!

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

So glad you all enjoyed it! Well, everyone except Jace...I'll never forget when my youngest was in the nursery how he cried every day I left him of VBS...and it was 5days in a row back then! But I was teaching and couldn't help it! So glad I didn't have to work and experience that all the time.