Monday, June 10, 2013

Pool days

It was actually a TRUE SUMMER day in Oklahoma - no storms in sight, no cold temperatures and sunshine all day.  It was beautiful.  My kids decided to power nap today and not give me much of a break.  So it was a great pool afternoon.  I got this for $10 and I'm going to say it was worth every.single.penny. Even if I almost passed out blowing it up by myself.  (The foot pump wasn't working!) 

 These kids were happy for hours!!  



By the way, we cut Haylie's hair.  My sister did it for us and cut about 5-6" off!!

It's a win win when my kids actually play together. No screaming, pulling of hair or getting upset for no reason.

I do love this picture because it looks like he is punching her in the face.  He is not.

And of course we have to end the day by face planting in the mud. I love this chunky muddy boy.

So thankful for summer time, sunshine and baby pools to keep everyone happy!

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

ooo hope we can come play soon when we get back from TN! Liv can wear her matching swimsuit with Haylies!

Victoria Bynum said...

So cute! I wish I had a pool like that! Although I don't think Jackson would be able to appreciate it yet...

Wa Wa Waughs said...

So cute! Let me know when you want to come over and try a big pool - we have some good steps babies like to play on...and a pretty big shallow end!