Thursday, June 13, 2013

Haircut!

I had been debating about getting Haylie's hair cut for awhile now. It was SUPER long and although it was really pretty (IMHO), I felt like it was also getting out of control.  We were a few inches short of being able to donate, but I guess I wasn't ready for Haylie to have that short of hair yet.  

So, I called my sister up who dabbles in cutting hair and let her have at it one night after church!  These photos aren't great quality and she's wearing a brown shirt so it blends in.  Clearly, I wasn't thinking about the before and after photos!

'
I don't feel like she aged 5 years with this haircut, which I'm glad about. I think if we did a bob it would have and I'm not ready for that yet!  If you ask Haylie, she will tell you her hair is already growing back but that she got it cut for SUMMER TIME!!  (She might yell that last part, too.)

I think she likes it!

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Your sister is so talented! Looks great.

Kim Buesing said...

Looks so sweet on her!:)

Victoria Bynum said...

Her hair was so long! It looks very cute shorter though, and I'm sure much nicer for you too!