Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dear Jace,

When we picked out your car seat, we thought we did good job of getting something cute, yet neutral. Well, apparently we were wrong.  Today while getting an oil change, the guy called you "Sweetie" about 4 times and made references to "her/she" on more than one occasion.  He even saw your manly camo blanket and your very handsome face.  I didn't have the heart to correct him though, and I'm sorry for that.  The only reason I can think of as to why he had this misconception is your car seat.  It doesn't have pink on it though, I promise.

This has happened more than once, I'm afraid.  I should have gone more neutral.  A boring gray.  We will carry on though.  And don't worry, I won't bring up your pink bathtub.

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Chellie said...

Poor guy. I have a boring gray. Do you want to borrow it. It's not like I'm using it or anything. I may have a small hat you could have for a while too.

Unknown said...

The male host at Chili's thought Mark was a girl because of his blonde hair and big eyes. Never mind the fact that he was wearing a onesie with blue bulldogs on it! Even Tim said, "I could see how he could think he's a girl."

WHAT?! He's wearing blue bulldogs!