Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Week Before Christmas

It's the week before Christmas.  I feel like I should be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off...but I'm not.  This weekend was relaxing and this next week looks to be fairly simple as we prepare for my family's Christmas celebration, traveling to be with the hubby's family, Haylie's school holiday party and one last appointment to see my OB in 2011.  Nothing to it.

And even though it's December - we live in Oklahoma with the most random weather.  It should be snowing and blistering cold, but it's not.  It's nice enough to spend an hour outside with Daddy raking leaves!


 Hopefully you can relax this week.  Who cares about perfectly wrapped gifts and overstuffed stockings.  Enjoy the last days of 2011 as we wrap up this year...and take some time to rake those leaves!

No comments: