Tuesday, December 13, 2011

33

Just ignore my face.  And the fact that I can't center a picture.  But you can see the light on the belly and that's pretty much why I took a pic.  I am 33 weeks on Thursday and this is my second belly picture to take this entire pregnancy.  I do love you, baby boy.  Your sister just keeps me so busy that I don't even think about taking pictures of myself.  Sorry.

His room is semi coming together.  Our theme is technically alligators and owls, but as with everything I decorate, it's probably going to be a hodge podge of boy stuff.  And a big thanks to my sister for keeping her baby boy clothes for 5+ years just in case another boy came along.  We have clothes now for him!!!


And he also has a place to sleep...right next to the biggest stuffed alligator we stuffed in our carry-on suitcases from the Chicago IKEA.


I'm also 99% sure we have his first name picked out as well, but the middle name is still up in the air.  And knowing the hubby - who keeps spouting suggestions, we won't officially pick his full name until filling out the birth certificate - thus giving me the biggest heart attack ever since we won't have planned it out for months.

Pregnancy is still going smoothly and I'm feeling good...well kind of.  I'm pretty moody (yes, I will openly admit that) and sleep is getting harder to come by and I'm positive I started waddling yesterday.

We only have 7 more weeks - which are going to fly by.  I just can't believe how close we are getting!!

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

7 weeks?! I feel like you just told me you were pregnant last week!

Darla said...

I promise to have his quilt done...sometime before he is born (hopefully)!

Kimmy said...

I'm so excited for you Erin! I can't wait to meet him and give him lots of kisses :)