Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ho, ho, ho - Part 1

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  Have you missed me?  We have been busy celebrating the Christmas season and also remembering we have a baby coming in a month.  Who has time for that? Ha.  We started off the celebrations with my family on the 20th - which sadly I have NO pictures from.  Just imagine a lot of fun, great food, and awesome gifts.

The next night we celebrated with baked spaghetti (we get super fancy over here) and opened our gifts to each other.  Apparently I can't take pictures of anything but H because that's pretty much all I took of our Christmas.  So back story...every time we went to the Wal-mart toy section, H would see these little banks in the $1 bin.  She was obsessed.  What better gift in her stocking than those?  She played with them for at least 20 minutes before we made her move on to something else. Like her necklaces or other presents we actually spent more than $1 on.  The Dave Ramsey in me got her three - spend, save, give.


She got a new bear since her mother has failed to keep track of her other two favorites...


And a new table and chairs to color on!  Hopefully that will mean my coffee table will be Crayola-free.


The next night we went to Neosho to spend some time with Justin's grandparents.  It was nice to see them and spend some low-key time just hanging out.
Tickles!!
 
Fun was had by all.  Especially Haylie since she was the center of attention...which she can not stand (riiiiight).   Part 2 in Columbia is coming - I bet you can't wait!

No comments: