Monday, December 13, 2010

The Flash Mob Got Us!!!!

I do not go to the mall. I either get lost or overwhelmed by the teeny boppers that hang out there. But, because I love my cousin Kimmy THAT much, Justin, Haylie & I braved the mall on a Saturday before Christmas. Word was out - a flash mob was going to be at the food court at 12:30. A flash mob is when random singing breaks out in a public place. My cousin Kim is a singer in Canterbury and told us there might be something at the food court. We apparently were not the only ones who knew about it...

It was awesome! We were on the outskirts of the singing of the Hallelujah Chorus - but it was still beautiful. See someone's video here. I think it would have been even cooler if we would have been surprised, but nevertheless, I loved it!

My beautiful cousin Kim! She is the only reason I braved the mall this past Saturday. Totally worth it!

5 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

pretty cool! I kinda of want to be in a flash mob. Let's start a mommy mob... :) We can simultaneously do a dance number with our strollers :)

Maria said...

So jealous! That'd be awesome to see!

Kayla said...

Isn't there supposed to be like dancing and everything? I couldn't even tell who was singing. People so should have kept it a secret!!! That would have been hilarious!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

That is cool that you were able to be a part of that!

Kim said...

I Love you Cousin Erin! It made my day to see You, Haylie & Justin :)

See you on Sunday :) Hope Haylie is ready for more Kisses Ha!