Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Threw Up

We put up our Christmas decorations the other night. We didn't decorate the bottom 1/4 of our tree due to a certain someone...but apparently we forgot to really finish the tree. We have maybe 15 decorations on it. Aaand that's it.

I love being in a new house because it helps me try new things with our decorations.

I needed a new wreath because the one I made 2 years ago disintegrated during the move or something. It was a disaster (probably because I made it and that's never a good thing.) I went to Hobby Lobby to buy a ready made one and they wanted $80 for one! Forget that! So I found the decorations aisle all by myself and created this wreath for less than $7. Yes, much better on my budget.
Let the holidays begin!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! And the wreath is very crafty of you. I do most of my Christmas decoration shopping after Christmas. It's hard because I get really excited and want to buy stuff before hand, but afterwords you can get stuff for a steal!

Maria said...

I love your mantel! Mine is currently empty (unless you count a pile of dvds) because I can't figure out what to do. It shouldn't be that hard, right? And your wreath is impressive! $7? That's awesome!!