Thursday, July 15, 2010

Today!

It's here. The big moving day for us - we close on our house tomorrow.

I would be excited if I didn't wake up with a headache the size of Montana and if my baby girl wouldn't have already had 2 meltdowns this morning. Before 8 am. We also made a quick run to Justin's work because he accidentally forgot to leave me the key to the new house. So I'm in morning rush hour traffic with an upset 7.5 month old thinking of all the things I need to be doing instead of driving somewhere...stress.

Let's start over.

I'm going to get some juice & a pop tart and I'm going to blast Air1's positive radio music. I'm going to enjoy this day.

Because today starts the journey of moving. I have been looking forward to this for the last month. It's finally here!!!

1 comment:

Matt and Shannon said...

congrats! hey and if you have someone else that needs the paper stuff, i dont think i need it anymore. matts department at work is moving and he got a TON of paper from there.