Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Getting Settled

I feel like it's been a year since I've posted but in reality, it's been less than a week. I guess it's because my days are now flying by with unpacking, painting, watching my baby and dreaming up fun ways to decorate my new 30 year old house.

We had lots of people come help us move and we did it in about 4 hours! That is packing up the old and unloading at the new. Hooray for friends. Thank you 1,000 times over.

And I know you were all wondering, but no small animals, plants or parked cars were harmed in my driving of the biggest moving truck ever.


Haylie loves to help unpack...I think she even ate a little bit of the paper.


And so it begins. Renovations all over again. I love painting while standing on the couch...and nevermind my outfit. Haylie's room, living/dining & study have all been painted. Wallpaper has been torn down and is waiting for texture and paint. We have a lot to do but for now, we are moved in and love our new home. Come visit us!

2 comments:

StarPower said...

I am diggin those shorts. I can't wait to see the new place.

Kayla said...

I want to come!!! I can't believe I was left out of the first painting party :( Although I was out of town this last weekend if that is when it occurred.