Monday, July 12, 2010

Modge Podge

It's moving week!! We are finally here! I feel like we have been in limbo for the last month and needless to say, I guess we have been. I started packing near the end of June and have done a box or two everyday. Our house looks so bare. Today we are doing a final walk-through on our new house and then we can start moving in! Our big move will be Thursday night and closing will be Friday morning! I get the honor of going to get the moving truck. Thankfully, my friend Julie is going to come with me to help me look out for parked cars, small animals & any bushes or shrubs that might end up in my way. I need to find a trucker's hat so I really look the part...

We have had a sinkhole on the side of our house for over a month now. It is ridiculous and I am irritated with the city for not coming to fix it. I have been calling the city about once a week and finally got through to a supervisor today. Miraculously, the work order popped up on his to-do list today. I told him we are moving and that someone could fall in it and we need something done ASAP. He'll be out today...but probably not a quick fix. Geez. Maybe they should have done something a month ago when we called it in.
The beginning stages. It's a wee bit bigger now. And by wee I mean a lot.

Justin got Haylie ready for church yesterday morning while I was in the shower. He was so excited about her outfit. Then he started taking about 20 pictures and her mood went south. He kept moving her around the house to take them - ??
Yay this is fun! I love this!

Take one more and I'll start screaming. I'm not kidding.

Haylie has really started rolling around. She is all over the place! It is kind of fun to see where she will end up. I put her on her blanket and then I come back in the room and she is nowhere to be found. I can hear her but don't know where she is. 9 times out of 10 she is playing under our coffee table. She is really enjoying her new "freedom."

What Mom? I'm just right here!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

So precious! Can't wait to see the new house!!! Maybe we can have a painting party!?!?! If it needs it....I love painting parties!