Friday, May 28, 2010

Another Round of Weird Dreams

I've had weird dreams before but last night was an interesting one. We went to a friends rehearsal dinner for the wedding I am in tonight so Haylie went to stay with the Bokers for a few hours. She woke up when we got her around 10, then was awake the whole way home, woke up at 2 screaming, and then again at 5:30.

In between that, I must have been delirious. I dreamed that I made a dinner dish for the Duggars for their new baby (I saw them on a magazine cover in the checkout line - apparently I felt the subconscious urge to help). But the deal with that is that I put the casserole in the back of a recliner chair (...) and of course it was all messed up when I was there to give it to them...and one of their kids was 8 feet tall and he came over to help me make a new dinner.

What?!

So then I guess before or after that one, I had a dream that a friend from Delaware was staying with us and I could hear her suddenly talking loudly about waking up Haylie and then she wandered into our room to stare at us while we were sleeping. So I said in my dream, "Get Out!! Nooo!!" Apparently I was yelling out loud because I woke up to Justin shaking me.

Bizarre. Hopefully this won't happen again. Maybe it was something I ate...

2 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

HAHA! I had a dream this week that we had a family reunion at our house and I went into the bathroom, but someone wouldn't let me shut the door and they kept tugging on it. I ended up falling in the toilet with the lid up AND my pants were already down...weird, but I immediately woke up and went potty. Here's to weird dreams!

Gena said...

The Duggar dream has us laughing so hard. I just read it to Erick. That is great.