Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday Happenings

  • I get so excited every time I drive up to my house and my house flier box is empty. I put out 10 copies YESTERDAY and today they are all gone. Since I stay home, if I notice someone comes to get one, I watch them and imagine what it would be like if they lived here instead of us. I can't believe I just wrote that and hope no one pities me because I'm such a nerd.
  • H and I went to Target today and by the time I got home she was asleep. Trying to be ever so careful, I was walking her back to her room and hit my head right on the corner of the wall...waking her up. Apparently that corner has moved since this morning.
  • Braum's has new mixes and I tried the Black Forest variety today. YUM. My new favorite!
  • I finally spent a gift card today that I have had since my birthday (Feb). I hoard my giftcards. We have several left from Haylie's baby shower...that will probably last until she is 2.
  • This month is SO exciting. So many friend's babies are being born - not to mention my new NEICE Evie!! Can not WAIT to meet these precious ones.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I hate it when corners move...and when drawers in the hallway are left open. And no, I have never seen an Amish 20/20...I want to though!!!

Lisa said...

Oh really, Emily had her baby?!? I've been wondering about that and was thinking of her just today!! Please let me know details! I would love to stop by and visit her soon!