Sunday, October 13, 2013

My New Job

If you have been on Facebook lately, you will probably see me sharing something called Oklahoma City Mom's Blog.  My friend Maria and I have teamed up as Co-Founders for this new gig.  We are a part of a larger network (citymomsblog.com) who are helping us get started and founded in our city.  While this is a TON of fun, it's also a LOT of work!  I'm trying to keep us all in clean underwear, let alone keep up with this blog.  Every spare moment I have has been dedicated to working on our new adventure.

So, keep checking back with me!  I'm still here, trying to chronicle our daily (chaotic) lives.  If you want to know more about Oklahoma City Mom's Blog, I'd love to fill you in!

Until then, like us and share us on Facebook!

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

It's gonna be great!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

yes, I was kind of wondering what that was all about...