Friday, September 6, 2013

School Time!

Happy first day of Sonshine School!!

Haylie was really ready and Jace didn't know why I was making him stand on the wall with a bag next to him.  He is the same age as when Haylie started SSS for the first time.  How crazy does that feel?

I got this good pic of Jace and that was it...thankful my camera has a fast shutter.  He did not want to put on his bag or really stand still.  He wanted to go play in the street - such a boy.

Haylie decided she would help carry everything.

I did get this of J's feet because I adore these shoes.  Aunt Brei sent them for his birthday and I never thought his feet would grow into them.  He loves them and so do I. 


Getting settled for the ride to school.  Can you tell we are ALL excited?!


I didn't get any cute pictures once we were inside because let's face it - drop off on the first day is so crazy!  I scooted Jace into his class, he did great walking in...turned around and saw I left and started crying.  But he quickly pulled it together and his teachers said he had a GREAT day!

Haylie barely gave me a second look as she went running into her class. This year she is in the Pre-K class and they do fun things ALL day and never stop to nap! *I know, I think my kid is one of the last few that actually do at this age*  I am so excited for her and she had an awesome first day!

I truly am thankful for SSS and the opportunity we have to send our kids.  I love it even more though that my kids are happy and loved!

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Glad it went well - yes, you are blessed to have that time to recharge your batteries!

Chellie said...

Wow! pre-K and no nap! B still naps at daycare and I sure am grateful for that. The days he doesn't he's a beast at night!
I cannot believe how big she looks in her first day picture. Both adorable!

Team Andrews said...

Those shoes are soooo cute! Glad you got a pic of them!