Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Haylie's Edition : Room Makeover

Haylie's room has definitely had some high and low decorating points in the last couple of years.  I spent a bit of time trying to get it moved from nursery to "big girl room" but still had quite a bit of randomness in there.  I'm finding that is just how I do things until I actually have time to sit down and make a Pinterest board. 

Since Jace's room makeover was pretty recent, Haylie wanted her room to be moved around.  I wasn't sure how that would even work since I was convinced it could only be done one way.  Well, my friend Maria to the rescue with helping me think outside the norm.  So here is her room in a different light...I only did a few projects on her space but have a few more in mind.

Walking in the door

New reading space


Canvas city in her room...LOL
Things I want to do still:

  • Paint her bookshelf
  • Paint her little step-stool
  • New knobs on her dresser
  • Felt board for imaginative play
  • Make the canvases above her bed into a train somehow...
  • Clean up and declutter her dresser space

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I think it's really cute and am wondering does it stay that clean??? Love the reading corner and the canvases. How did you do those? We are going to offer a canvas craft at the Pinterest Party at church...