Sunday, July 1, 2012

Baby Shower Fun

Today was the first baby shower I got to host at my house!  I have been a little self-conscious about our concrete floors and nasty carpet...but now no more with our beautiful wood floors!

The shower was honoring my friend Amy and her sweet baby on the way. I was in charge of the decor...and had lots of fun with it.

I did wood letters from Hobby Lobby and put scrapbook paper on top to make them cute.  Then I did some construction paper dresses, which were super easy.  I found the idea on Pinterest.  Theirs came out a little cuter than mine, but same concept.

This was my favorite - the sleeping baby diaper cake!  I saw this idea on a friend of mine's FB page.  I had to find out how to make it.  A lot of people said it was kind of scary...I think it's super fun!


Here are the hostesses and some of my best friends!  Amy is the one in the middle - blue top. 

Happy baby shower day, Amy! We can't wait to meet your sweet Cailyn.

1 comment:

Ryan and Katie said...

haha! I like it (but Ry said it's disturbing) Cute banner!