Sunday, February 26, 2012

In the past two weeks...

we've been busy.
Haylie learned to do somersaults
Haylie and Grandma made me a "happy cake" for my birthday...and might have sampled the batter.  I don't know what gave it away.
Justin bought me tools for my birthday.  I was confused too. (He told me later he wanted to get me new nursing bras but didn't know how to shop for those.  So he bought me these since he wanted me to know he was thinking about me.  We've since returned the tools. :P)
Haylie learned how to wash her own dishes
She is getting better at holding her brother, despite his scared look and the choke hold she's got on him
Grandma's hat!
Is it so sad that my cat is way bigger than my baby?
A new love. The bumbo chair.
Okay, saying we have been busy might be exaggerating, but we've had our hands full with the two kids.  Justin's mom was here for the past two weeks and she helped entertain Haylie like a pro!  She let me nap at random times of the day and kept us in clean underwear and the dishes to a minimal.  They went to the park practically every day and barely watched Elmo.  Tomorrow is my first day as a solo mom of two and I'm a little anxious about how it's going to go down.  I'm sure 5pm won't come fast enough when Daddy gets to come home. It might be an Elmo marathon tomorrow.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm so nervous about having all the kids by myself......I was sick yesterday, their dad was home, you should see the living room.....to put it nicely, you can barely walk through it, but apparently he took care of everything.......