Sunday, August 22, 2010

In a Week!

I am so excited! Financial Peace starts in less than a week and I could not be more thrilled. I look forward to this every fall because it helps us get back our gazelle like intensity when it comes to our finances. It helps us take a look at where we are investing, saving and spending. If you are in the Edmond/OKC area, then I would really urge you to prayerfully consider attending this course. We took it about 4 years ago and has changed our lives dramatically. You can sign up here. If you have any questions about it, leave me a comment and I'd be glad to respond. Also - if you just aren't sure what the course is about, feel free to come by and sit through a class! You are always welcome.

"Winning at money is 80 percent behavior and 20 percent head knowledge. Most of us know what to do, but we just don’t do it." - Dave Ramsey

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

"gazelle like intensity" I love you Erin!

Kayla said...

We should probably do this again.