Thursday, January 16, 2014

Interview with Haylie

I absolutely LOVE this stage with my 4 year old.  Yes, she is spunky, sassy and a great "talk-backer", but she also says the most random stuff and is very sweet to her little bro.  The innocence is still there and conversations with her make my heart full.  I want to chronicle her sweet spirit so I asked her some questions the other day (found online from another blogger but eek! I can't find their site to link to) to see what her answers were.  Here they are!

What is your name? H-A-Y-L-I-E (thanks for spelling it out for me)
When were you born? I don't know.
How old are you? Four.
Who is your mommy? You.
What does Mommy do?  Well, you sure don't clean up. (WHAT!!!)
Who is your daddy? Right there (pointing to him)
What does he do? He goes to Chesapeake.
What is your favorite color? Pink and PURPLE!
What do you want to be when you grow up? An engine!
What is your favorite food? Cantaloupe
What food do you not like? Green beans (which is false, but I think she panicked.  It's definitely potatoes.)
What is your favorite animal? A pig.
Where do you want to live when you grow up?  I don't know.  Can you think about it for me?
What does your Daddy say?  Good night, I love you.
What does your Mommy say?  Good night, I love you.
What is your favorite song? Jesus Loves Me
What's your favorite movie?  Monster's Inc.
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Vanilla
Where is your favorite place to eat? Braum's
Who is your favorite person? Jace (insert tear here)
Who is your best friend?  Liesel
What is your favorite book? Jesus Calling (this is a big recommendation from me!  Get this for your kids!)
Who is your brother? Jace
Where did he come from? Your belly.
What is your favorite thing to do? Play blocks.

Well, some of these answers are totally off the wall for her and some answers are in the moment.  Such as favorite movie - that changes every 5 seconds.  And favorite food?  I'm pretty sure cantaloupe isn't even a top 5.  Oh well, I love seeing her answers and will hope to ask her these questions as she grows up.

I started to ask Jace these same ones and his answer every.single.time?  "Shoon."  Followed by giggles.  Silly boy!

3 comments:

Darla said...

You sure don't clean up? I laughed out loud!!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

So cute!

Ryan and Katie said...

haha an engine! this is cute I might have to do this with Liv!