Saturday, April 9, 2011

Diva-like Obsessions

I love seeing Haylie's personality start to really shine through.  She is very smart and really puts together the things she sees you do.  She has recently discovered the gas key to our fireplace.  We don't keep the actual key in it, but she knows that something goes in there.  She will search endlessly for my car keys and immediately go to the fireplace...and sit there for 20 minutes trying to figure it out.
 And even more recently...does anyone need a blue bulb nose-sucker?  We now have one sticking out of our fireplace.
She also loves to sit in the bumbo chair.  She really thinks this is "her" place and gets jealous if anyone else steals it from her.
And the scariest, most diva-like so far...wearing her beads all day long and chatting (with no one) on the phone.  I'm already weary of the teenager years...
I don't know what to do with a "diva."  She might have to go spend some QT time with Aunt Emily to learn how to accessorize.  Because I can pretty much do a ponytail...that's it.

4 comments:

Brei said...

Precious! That girl is a cutey!

StarPower said...

loving the beads!!

Team Andrews said...

She is adorable! I love that she loves her bumbo so much.

Kayla said...

I need have another crafting Saturday with your sis soon and you should come too! Then you can make some cute accessories! You could so do it.