Sunday, April 17, 2011

Before & After: Front Door

My friend Mandy came over a few weeks ago and gave me some ideas on decorating.  One was painting the front door.  I didn't think Justin would ever go for that...but he did!  Wow.  So here is the front door before.  I love this picture because we actually do not have a doorknocker on it...


Ta-da!!  Just kidding.  This is halfway through the primer. I just thought it looked cool.
 Here is the final door!  I used the same color as my laundry room since I love it!!!  This makes it look a little green, but it's actually a blue/gray color.  Now I need to get something so cute to go on my door.  Maybe some vinyl numbers or something.
I love fast, weekend projects.  Coffee table/side tables before and afters & bathroom update coming soon!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Yay! I love quick projects too!! Unfortunately my quick projects usually never get done quickly!! Haha.

Maria said...

Love it! It looks great!

Mandy said...

Oooh! It looks so good!